If you think that your PC is running slow and you want to speed up your computer then you can double the speed by PC Decrapifier. Many of us have installed many useless applications on our computer. PC Decrapifier will remove all these unwanted files in no time, don't worry you will not lost any of your files are folders but it will remove the files which are useless. If you are looking forward to boost up speed on your computer for gaming or so, then follow these instructions:
- Open your browser. Open Google homepage and type PC Decrapifier.
- Select the first option from the page. But google results still depend on your location, hence sometime you may get this page little down.
- A new window will pop up. At the top, you will see the various options on blue ribbon. Select download from it. Or simply just click on this web address http://www.pcdecrapifier.com/download. Download this file on your PC.
- Go in “downloads” and run this file. As soon as you click on “RUN”, a new window will pop up. Just click on “NEXT”.
- You will be asked whether you are running PC Decrapifier on new PC or old one. Select your option and then move ahead.
- It will ask you for creating restore point and you will do so as it protects your device drivers.
- All your installed applications will be shown before you. Select the apps that you think are of no more use for you. Click on next and all those apps will be uninstalled. Click on finish.
As soon as you finish with all this, just restart your system and within few minutes you will feel how quick your system responds to you. If you still didn't understand or any confusion you can watch all the steps in the below video. Try it now!!