The days have gone when the phones were used for only call and SMS. Now, you can use Google Maps on your mobile phone to know what’s around you. Yeah! That’s true and possible with Google maps. Google maps guide you step by step. You can know the total time required to reach your destination according to the traffic flow. You also get voice alerts about whether you are going right or wrong. These maps work in the presence of wireless network. Despite the excellent features, it’s still a big disadvantage. However, I assure you will enjoy using it. Follow out these steps to use Google maps on your mobile phone.
- Open browser on your mobile phone and visit: http://google.com/maps/m.
- Now you will see a map on your screen in small size. In order to pan and zoom you have to slide finger from left and click on cursor.
- Now zoom the map.
- On the top of screen you will see the search bar. Type the destination place and It will appear before you.
- Now click on the telephone number to place the call.
- A dark line will appear on the map showing your way. You can select the scales. There are three scales:
For example if you select traffic, then you will see the map like this:
This point shows that here traffic is present.
By doing this you can get avoided by the entire hustle bustle and definitely you can save time. This is one of the easiest ways to use maps on your mobile phone. No matter what brand mobile phone you are using as long as your phone have internet. Try with this and share your response with us!