An IVR, or Interactive Voice Response, is usual for consumers today. Most individuals get the benefits of IVR daily in their interactions with their different service providers. IVR is used in industries like: insurance, auto sales, trucking services and phone service etc The benefits of IVR are such that a company can take its obtainable […]
What is call center? A call center is a physical location where larger volumes of calls are handled by an outsourced company. It usually a centralized office used for the purpose of receiving and transmitting large volume of telephone requests for the purpose of business transactions. Most of the call centers work with […]
More and more small business owners are realizing that their voicemail greeting plays a large role in impressing their customers and bolstering their image. Those business owners who want their company to stand out are utilizing professional voice talent such as Lecia Macryn Voice Services www.Macryn.com who specialize in recording custom phone greetings. President, Lecia […]
IVR systems that the typical person deals with on a regular basis are telephone banking, tele-voting and credit card transactions. Now, even the operator is automated. Years ago you would dial zero and get a real person at the other end of the line. Nowadays dialling 411 will get you an automated system fully designed […]
symond asked: Call center software is like a productive support for BPO industry. It is an essential part of every call center which wants proficiency and productiveness. Nowadays, people are frequently looking for some kind of reliable solution for their business that can take them to a high level of success. However, it can be […]
Plum Voice has now released a way for businesses to develop online surveys that can be transmitted by either the web or phone. These new surveys are completely customizable – allowing you to decide how many questions you’d like to ask as well as the look, sound and feel of the survey page. After you […]
Jason Trend asked: Las Vegas, NV — Pacific Timesheet, the leading name in timesheet and time tracking systems, announces its providing integrated solution for project management, online timesheet approval and online reporting. Employees will be able to submit their timesheets via the Web, using time clock or over the telephone using interactive voice response (IVR) […]
- General Nokia Secret Codes For All Phones May 7, 2009
- Opensourc SMS Gateway Using Gammu and MySQL October 3, 2006
- Asterisk integration with Sphinx Voice recognition system November 3, 2006
- Nokia 2700 Classic Mobile Phone November 30, 2009
- Free voip calls to Pakistan February 28, 2009
- Precious: my sip setting are not working. pls help as i want...
- talahib123: codes for nokia 2700c to openline plss IMEI 351...
- Brandon: I want to covert youtube video to wav format pleas...
- Khezar hayat: Hello dear Sir, I have nokia C2-01 classic .a...
- Ahsan: Hi, i think this is a great side where one can ...